Sunday, April 4, 2010

campfire

These are some fun pictures from a recent mutual activity we had in in the backyard of one of the members of our ward. It's fun to drive around and explore the back roads of our neighborhood because it feels like you've completely escaped the city and are smack in the middle of the country. I've lived here since last July and I just discovered that the other end of my road led into the country with cows, dear, and everything in-between. Ha! Go figure.


I love being a Beehive advisor and I feel like they teach me so much. And let's be real, 
I still feel like I'm their age.
These are the other fun leaders in Young Women with me that have 
ended up being really great friends. 
Simply Stated: sometimes the greatest treasures are in our own backyard!

No comments:


The Latest...

Recently, I packed up my Western self and moved out East to a little place called Virginia. My parents relocated out here about 2 years ago, so it was time I check out VA for myself. It is in the DC metro area, so we spend lots of fun time in the city or in the country. I am still working as a pediatric nurse and looking to maybe move towards the non-profit or political side of health care. I gained a new family member in the form of a Chinese exchange student named Donna, and I love being with my parents again. Life is good.